Thursday, August 22, 2019

Last Call For The Original Version of The Yellow Book



I wanted to let folks out there know that I have just one copy left of the first edition of 'That Brant County Sound!' book, also known as the Yellow Book. Besides my one copy, there are also limited copies still available here....

The Merrifield Bookshop, 471 Dundas Street, Woodstock, ON, N4S 1C2 519-539-4220

The Brantford Bookworm, 331 Brant Avenue, Brantford, ON, N3T 3J8 226-938-1628

The Oxford Bookshop, 262 Piccadilly Street, London, ON, N6A 1S4 519-438-8336

Once I'm totally sold out, I plan to release a revised edition, so if you'd like a copy of the original, this is your time to act now. The revised edition will add some new information plus fix a couple of mistakes I made when I was guesstimating. Only Jim Allison knows for sure what really happened, but I've done by best. Thanks for your continued support, Tom Ryerson



Tom Ryerson & Roger Quick - Nov 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment